Here’s what I am:
- a CS student at UTK
- the previous Lead Programmer for the L&N STEMpunks FRC Robotics Team
- an IEEE Member and IEEE Robotics programmer
- the Founder and Owner of Robosane
- an Ubuntu & Linux Addict
- a hacker
- a Programmer in multiple languages
- a videogame player (only on Linux)
- probably a human. (I think…)
And here’s what I am not:
- a Windows enthusiast.
- an Apple fanboy.
- a sports fan.
- a historian.
- Python 2 & 3
- Shell: Zsh, Bash, Sh
- C++ (11, 17, etc)
- HTML(5), Pug
- CSS, Less, Sass/Scss
What is this red bird thing?
It’s a modification / adaptation / trace (svg form) of the first digital picture I ever took.
The bird is a Cardinalis cardinalis (Northern Red Cardinal) from Eastern Tennessee.
I’ve been using it for my online presence for a very long time, making new versions of it every so often.