- Founder, Owner of Robosane
- CS Student at UTK
- UTK IEEE Robotics Team Captain
- Robotics Coordinator for FIRST Alumni at UTK
- Undergrad Researcher (Software Engineering Tools) under Dr. Henley
- Systems Development / Integration intern for ORNL’s OLCF
- Workflow and DevOps lead for ORNL MDF Slicer 2 project.
- Lead Programmer for FRC Team 3966
- an Ubuntu & Linux (GNU flavor) Addict
- a hacker
- a Programmer in multiple languages
- a videogame player (only on Linux)
- probably a human. (needs more evidence)
I am not:
- a Windows enthusiast.
- an owner of any Apple products.
- a sports fan.
- a historian.
- Python 2 & 3
- Shell: Zsh, Bash, Sh
- C++ (11, 17, etc)
- HTML(5), Pug
- CSS, Less, Sass/Scss
Want to learn: Go, Haskell, Ruby, Rust, Lua
What is this red bird thing?
It’s a modification / adaptation / trace (svg form) of the first digital picture I ever took.
The bird is a Cardinalis cardinalis (Northern Red Cardinal) from Eastern Tennessee.
I’ve been using it for my online presence for a very long time, making new versions of it every so often.